HOME
Apply Online | Campus E-mail
 

Campus Tour HOME

Allen Hall
Cadwell Park
Christen Family Recreation/Wellness Center
Corn Palace
Corrigan Health Sciences Center
Dakota Discovery Museum
Dayton Hall
DWU Apartments
DWU Day Care
Education Department
Grandy House
Hughes Science Hall
Jackson Plaza
Joe Quintal Field
L. B. Williams Elementary School

Prather Hall
Constructed in 1906 as a home for the president, Prather Hall originally was known as Prexy Lodge. Because of its architecture and size (9,000 square feet) it was considered a showplace in Mitchell. In 1937, it was converted into the university’s music school and the building was renamed Music Hall. No longer affiliated with the music department, the building was renamed Prather Hall in 1996 after the late Dorothy Prather. Interior and exterior renovation was completed in 1997.

Prather is now home to the Advancement and Alumni offices.

Prather Hall

 
McGovern Library
Nursing Department
Parker United Methodist Conference Center
Patten-Wing Theatre
Pepsi-Cola Soccer Complex
Physical Plant
Prather Hall
President's Residence
Psi Cottage
Rollins Campus Center
Sherman Center
Smith Hall
Visual Art Center
Wagner Chapel
Campus Webcam
Wild Oak Golf Club
Dakota Wesleyan University
1200 W. University Ave
Mitchell, SD 57301
800-333-8506
HOME
Copyright © DWU
Contact webmaster
Last updated: 11/11/11
605-995-2600